Growing healthy Friendships, knowing God’s Unconditional love, and enjoying New experiences inside and outside the neighborhood. Marion Cares can offer this FUN to youth (K-12th grade) in the Marion area – but we need your help!
We rely on volunteers (high school through mature adults) to serve One Hour a Week from June 3 to August 15th. Programs begin at 11:00 AM or 12:15 PM. We are also adding some programs in the evening.
We need 30 volunteers to assist youth by:
- Kicking a Ball – recreation and sportsmanship
- Picking Vegetables – community gardens and cooking
- Driving a Van – field trips to area events
- Telling His Story – learning the Bible for Life (TxT Time)
- Reading a Book – keeping up with summer reading
Programs begin on Monday, June 3rd and end on August 9th. We meet in three neighborhoods around Marion.
Click on this link to SIGN UP TODAY and tell us where you want to serve.